Sandhurst Club Bed & Breakfast
23 Viewmount Place, Sandhurst Club, Sandhurst
+61 458 130 100
Thanks for booking to stay with us in our home at Sandhurst Club - south east (bayside) of Melbourne, Victoria Australia.
We are located on a little island in the North West corner of the Club estate - accessible over the bridge at the large 'gum tree' round-about - we're the 2nd street on the left, and we're the 2nd home on the right (single story = #23). Please park in our driveway - it can easily fit 2 cars and can accommodate 4 average sized cars (we aim to keep our cars off the street).
This is our family home and we hope you enjoy your stay with us, as much as we enjoy living here. We would appreciate that you respect our home and leave it as you found it to enable our cleaner to easily clean the room.
Check in time is from 3pm and we look forward to meeting you.
Louise & Malcolm
Here are our guidelines to ensure you enjoy your stay with us:
- We are a shoe free home - please leave your shoes at one of the many doors and put your slippers on, socks or bare feet
- We are a smoke free home - there is strictly no smoking in our home or in our gardens (property)
- We are a pet free home - please leave your pets at home
- We have Wifi to enable you to enjoy the many spaces in and outside our home - globalpeople - password - jennifer03
- We're experiencing lots of mosquitos and flies, so please keep doors/flyscreens closed when you're moving between outside and inside
- You have access to our Guest Room, main bathroom and all kitchen/living areas, inside and outside.
- Check in time is from 3pm
- Check out time is at noon.
We will provide you with:
Our Guest Room with a Queen size bed, fresh linen, towels, face clothes, hand towels and shower mat.
A supply of fruit, breads, spreads, eggs, bacon, juice, milk, tea, coffee for your breakfast.