Presentation Skills Program
Many people join others in raising their hand when asked if they 'fear' making presentations i.e. public speaking. It's a skill which few practise enough to confidently present with great presence.
Which group are you in?
I work with teams to improve their effectiveness and regularly coach individuals to build their presentation skills. There is no excuse for a poorly planned and delivered presentation.
This is what we cover off:
- design and prepare presentations – how to create your message, apply an effective method and prepare to deliver in a confident manner which suits the client profile and presentation objective
- create a mindset to sell your service during your presentations
- identify, understand and interact with the audience with a heightened awareness of their learning
- establish rapport with your audience to understand the motives behind their behaviour to enable your approach to alter and align with their needs
- identify key strengths, roles and processes for partner and group presentations
- command the use of technology and visual aids to support your presentation
- adapt your presentations to be mindful of: different workplace environments, cultures, demographics and generations, and
- evaluate your effectiveness and identify improvement strategies for all presentations.
This program works best when spread over a few days, for example: three times, three hour sessions. This allows for pre-work to be completed and multiple practises of the applied learning. The program is easily customized to meet your organisation's needs.