DRIVING YOUR LIFE - WELl-BEING WORKSHOP FOR BUSY WOMEN - 9th March 2018
Our Wellbeing Day ...
Our Wellbeing Day will stretch your thinking and increase your adaptability for making choices about your future.
- You’ll connect with your passions, work out what’s really important to you in life and identify how to play to your strengths.
- You’ll have time to step back and reassess your goals in all areas of your life, providing you with more focus and balance to achieve optimal success at home and at work.
- You’ll recognise that you hold the keys to change. You’ll set your own agenda and put yourself in the driver’s seat to take up the right opportunities when they come your way.
- You’ll develop a clear direction and plan to take action. You’ll look at what you need to keep doing, start doing and stop doing and identify how you can utilise your network to support you.
This day will be facilitated by Cynthia Mahoney and supported by Louise Thomson - we leverage off our various strengths, talents and experiences to make it a memorable investment of your time.
Feedback received from one of November 2017 participants:
The workshop was quite life changing for me. All the stars are lining up and I have been far more successful at carefully considering if I really need to attend the meetings face to face or if I can join via Skype. The result is I have accepted all invites that I can attend via the computer and I have had 2 full weeks with every night at home (amazing and exciting!!) Because I have been home I have also completed more exercise, as a result I am sleeping better. Because I have not had the travel, I have an extra 8 hours in the week, an entire extra day! And as a result I have got a lot more done during the week and have not needed to work on weekends. And I have had time to attend yoga, I completed a 2 hour yoga session on Sunday and still feel a little chilled! Overall it has been a wonderful couple of weeks. Cheers, Sally
Sally Marcroft - Emergency Resource and Coordination | Agriculture Services and Biosecurity Operations Division - Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
WELL-BEING CHALLENGE - 5TH mARCH 2018
Due to the overwhelming response and involvement in our Challenge, we're quickly getting organised to host a new group of busy women. Jump on board and get your well-being sorted so that 2018 is the year of you.
read MORE ABOUT OUR DRIVING YOUR LIFE PROGRAM - we OFFER VARIOUS WORKSHOPS, COACHING AND MENTORING.
DO YOU need TO make a big dEcision in your life?
Maybe it's about:
- moving out of first gear and speeding up with an idea
- selecting what you want to do next in your life
- changing what is currently slowing you down
Whether you want to set a totally new direction in your life or simply review where you’re at, re-focus and recharge, we know the formula to make a decision.
Our workshops, coaching and mentoring guide you to make the changes you think about and don't make time to make happen.
In our workshops we will put you in the driver’s seat of your life! You’ll…
- Review your life’s purpose and identify your passion, taking time to find out what’s really important to you
- Refresh your road map - the direction you're currently taking and identify the road closures and new works
- Recognize that you hold the keys to change
- Harness your strengths and improve your relationships with others
- Set a clear direction so you can embark on your new journey and put your plans into action
- Identify how you can use your network to support you
In our coaching and mentoring sessions we provide a framework to make decisions and create a direction plan.
Join experienced leadership development and performance facilitators, Louise Thomson and Cynthia Mahoney, who will guide you and provide you with valuable tools that you can continue to use after the program as well as practical activities and support to get you on track and in control.
So if it’s time for you to connect with your passion and purpose, set your direction, focus on what’s really important in life and take action for your personal and professional success then inquire about our “Driving Your Life” program today!
Key questions and answers:
Who is this program for?
Anyone looking to make a change and take control of their lives! Men & Women. Any Age. Any Sector.
How many people will be at the program?
In our workshops we keep the group small enough to ensure it's interactive and operates effectively as a group.
What's included in the program?
- Completion of an on-line profile personality tool, Strength Deployment Inventory, which identifies and helps you better understand your strengths to develop strategies to improve your personal effectiveness in relationships, particularly in conflict.
- A copy of the popular book, "Do More Great Work - Stop the busywork and do the work that matters" by Michael Bungay Stanier.
- A workbook, including your new road map, with a series of activities which we commence during the program.
Please contact me today to discuss how you can become involved in our program.